Sunday, July 18, 2010

9th Thing

Technorati is hands down "THE" RSS Reader mecca. Their web site is soooo easy to use and offers so much! A simple search for easy recipes, that should have taken me 10 minutes, had me clicking away all morning amazed at all the info I was finding. I love this website as I am hooked on all the cool things to find and read about. This website was far and away easier to use then the Google Reader. I say easier simply because Google Reader is really crowded with ads and you don't know what is the actual page you're looking for sometimes. The Google Reader site was just hands down too busy, and plain. Going back to Technorati, I spent several hours finding easy and unusual recipes that were so simple and easy to make that my family probably would love to eat. I cannot wait to see what else I can waste time searching for, maybe cheap travels, or jewelry, or shoes, or.....

No comments:

Post a Comment