Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thing #11

LibraryThing is a website made for book lovers. It's like a book social networking site heaven. I love to read but find it hard to find books that will keep me interested simply because of the little time I give myself to read. I added my top 10 favorite books that I have read on my LibraryThing profile page. One good thing about this site is that there are now over one million users that have put their two cents in on what they would recommend I read next. Now instead of reading one million books, LibraryThing makes it easier by breaking people up in groups of their interest. In these groups so much is chatted about between members. Since I enjoy great poetry, I joined a poets group. I now have a couple of Poets that I never heard of that I am dying to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment